bgm:Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep by Mary Frye. Tchaikovosky - Variations on a Rocco Theme Op.33 (excerpt).
插画来源:みなはむ
诗歌原文(译一):
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
请不要站在我坟前哭泣,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在这里,我也没有睡着,
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我是扬起了千千遍的风,
I am the softly falling snow.
我是飘落的细细碎碎的雪,
I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是柔和细腻的小雨,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是铺满成熟谷物的田野,
I am in the morning hush,
我是恬静温柔的早晨,
I am in the graceful rush.
我是优雅的飞旋,
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
像艳丽的鸟儿在空中打转,
I am the starshine of the night.
我是夜里闪耀的星光,
I am in the flowers that bloom,
我在绽放的花丛中,
I am in a quiet room.
我在房间里的宁静中,
I am in the birds that sing,
我在歌声环绕的小鸟中,
I am in each lovely thing.
我在所有美好的存在中,
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
请不要站在我坟前哭泣,
I am not there.
我并不在那里,
I do not die.
我也没有死去。
译二:
别站在我的墓前哭泣,
我未曾在此沉沉睡去。
我是轻拂而过的清风千缕,
我是飘然下落的轻盈玉絮。
我是亲吻大地的柔情雨丝,
我是逐渐成熟的成畦田地。
我是清晨的静谧,
我是群鸟盘旋时,
那曼妙的呼啸之风,
那点缀黑夜之星。
我存在于百花之绚烂,
我存在于房间之恬静,
我存在于鸟儿之歌鸣,
我存在于万千美好中。
不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣,
我不在此地。我不会离你而去。